New England Clam ChowderNovember 19, 2018
Shrimp and GritsNovember 21, 2018
Award winning Shrimp Connection Recipe*
Sarah’s Crab Dip
- 8 oz Crabmeat, claw or lump
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 3 TBLS Mayonnaise
- 3 TBLS Finely Chopped Onions
- 1 TBL Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ TSP Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ TSP Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 TSP Lemon Juice
- Blend all ingredients then add crab and blend into other items.
- Put into greased baking dish and garnish with paprika. Bake 25-30
- Minutes @ 350 degrees F
This is a winner recipe for any event, served hot or cold. Can be assembled in advance and cooked immediately before using or cooked and then chilled for eating cold. Use leftovers for an omelet the next day and keep the party going.
*One of Landon’s favorites.